Tallahassee Community College Library in Tallahassee Florida
is a multifaceted resource serving our students, faculty and our community,
on campus and online !

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

eBooks at TCC Library


Ebooks now listed in TCC's Online Catalog !
symbol for eBooksSearch by author, title or subject in our online catalog and your results list will include books, videos, dvds, cataloged websites, and now 1,000+ eBooks ! eBooks are digital full-text versions of published works.
For an example of an eBook entry click Database Nation: the Death of Privacy in the 21st Century

For an example of both print and electronic web sources, click 9/11 Commission Report

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post carolc. I was just looking online for info on ebook and ran across the blog. Actually eBooks at TCC Library was not exactly what I was searching for, but it did grab my attention. I understand now how I landed on your site when I typed in ebook related info, and I'm glad I found your page.

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home